2 ways to create and add signature in Microsoft Outlook
Signatures provide a unique and distinct identity to your messages, including emails. This signature acts as your personal business card and can include contact details and other information associated with you. In this article, you will learn two ways to create and add signatures in Microsoft Outlook.
Read also | 8 Gmail Features You Should Turn Off For A Clean Inbox Experience
Methods for creating and adding signature in Microsoft Outlook
Use the Outlook Desktop app to create and add signatures
If you’re on Windows on your desktop, you can open and access the Microsoft Outlook app to create your own signature and add it to your messages. Follow these easy steps to do the same.
- Press the Windows key, and search for a file Outlook app And open it.
- sign in with your account or add your account to the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Click New email.
- To add a signature to this new email, tap Signature in the toolbar.
- To create a new signature, tap new.
- Enter a name and add details In the description to attach a logo or photo to your signature.
- Click Yes to save the changes.
- To add this new signature to your email, click Signature in the toolbar and select the name of the newly created signature.
Create and add a signature to your messages with Outlook Mobile
If you use Microsoft Outlook on your mobile device, you can easily add signatures to your email messages using the Outlook mobile app. Follow these steps to create and add your own signature.
- Open Google Play Store, search for Microsoft Outlook and install it.
- log in Using your account to access the Outlook app.
- Click on G . button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings By clicking on gear sign at the bottom left of the screen.
- tap on Signature to open it.
- Create your own signature here and press put a mark in the upper-right corner of the screen to save it.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created your signature. This will be a newly added signature Added by default When you create your new email through this application.
Bonus: Access Outlook.com to create and add signatures
You can also access Microsoft Outlook directly from your browser and create your own signature while writing your email. Follow these steps to achieve the same thing.
- Open Microsoft Outlook in your web browser.
- Sign in to Outlook using your Microsoft account.
- Click on gear sign in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Search Email signature and click on it.
- Click + new signature to create a new signature.
- Enter a name and description for your signature and click Save button to save this newly created signature.
- Click new message To create a new email and click three-dot icon In the toolbar next to the Ignore button.
- Choose Enter signature Select the name of the newly created signature from the list.
Congratulations, you have successfully added your own signature to Outlook email.
In this article, you learned two ways to easily create and add your own signature in Microsoft Outlook. If this article helped you achieve that, hit the Like button and share this article among your friends to help them become more productive with these tips. As always, stay tuned for more helpful articles like this one.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News Or for tips and tricks, smartphone and gadget reviews, join Tools for using Telegram Group, or for the latest videos review subscribe GadgetsToUse YouTube Channel.